Broadway marquee pendant.
New York series!
Not in Arabic, not in Japanese. Inspired from the place where I am.
That's why I made this pendant.
New York Broadway is back!
Broadway show is one of the biggest things to do in NY.
Not only tourist, New Yorkers love Broadway.
There are tons of shows, but "Hamilton" is still most popular play
and hard to get tickets.
This pendant design with star is inspired by Hamilton sign.
If you have been to Broadway in New York,
you notice the street is very bright even in the night because of numerous lights of signs.
On this pendant, many tiny holes resemble those gorgeous lights.
One by one I drilled a hole and little by little, cut and filed them.
Gold plated brass
17.7 inch long
top approx. 0.59 x 1.14 inch
*If you want to change the total length, please write in note.
No additional cost.
Handmade! Each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of metal sheet and finish then shape each by hand.
Delivered set with handwriting card, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
This will be sent out within 3-5 business days.
#broadway, #NewYorkjewelry, #marquee, #broadwaynecklace, #broadwaypendant, #broadwayjewelry #marqueenecklace, #NewYorkicon,
Broadway marquee pendant
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.