Embrace the elegance of the Butterfly in Arabic Necklace.
This is meticulously designed with exquisite curvy Arabic letters that form the word "فراشة" meaning "butterfly" in Arabic, creating a captivating word picture that sparks conversation and adds a delightful surprise when chosen as a gift.
Symbolizing transformation and growth, the butterfly is a cherished symbol for those striving for personal development and embarking on new beginnings.
This petite-sized necklace complements any attire, making it an ideal accessory to wear with your favorite jacket for a touch of charm and style.
Top: silver Others: brass (both gold plated)
15.7 inch long
Top approx. 0.4 x 0.6 inch
Handmade! Each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of silver sheet and finish and shape each by hand.
Delivered set with card, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
This will be sent out within 3 days.
#butterflynecklace, #butterflyjewelry, #Arabicjewelry, #Arabicnecklace, #wordpicture, #wordard, #springjewelry, #giftforher, #birthdaygift, #beautifulbutterfly, #uniquebutterfly
BUTTERFLY in Arabic petit necklace
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.