CAMEL pendant in Arabic letter
This camel pendant is a unique piece of jewelry designed with beautiful curvy Arabic letters.
The letters "جمل" (which means "camel" in Arabic) are creatively shaped to form the cute creature.
I call this design style "word picture".
The camel is a tough desert animal that was once a necessity for people in the Silk Road area,
as they were used to transport goods and find oases with their keen sense of smell.
They are considered a lucky motif that guides us towards happiness.
Wearing this necklace not only adds a touch of charm to your outfit,
but it also serves as a conversation starter.
You can share the design secret with others,
making it a great way to learn about different languages and cultures.
It also makes for a thoughtful and surprising gift.
Top: silver, Others: brass (both gold plated)
15.7 inch long
Top approx. 0.74 x 0.63 inch (without bail)
*if you want different length, please note in remarks. No additional cost.
Handmade! Each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of silver sheet and finish, then shape each by hand.
Delivered set with postcard, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
This will be sent out within 3 days.
#camelnecklace, #camelpendant, #cameljewelry, #camelinArabic, #Arabicjewelry, #Arabicpendant, #Arabicnecklace, #wordpicture, #wordart, #communicationtool, #conversationstarter
CAMEL in Arabic pendant
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.