Arabic CRAB Pendant - Unique "Word Picture" Necklace
This stunning crab pendant is designed with beautiful, curvy Arabic letters, forming the shape of "سرطان" (which means "crab").
Using a word to design the shape of the pendant is my signature "word picture" style, making it a unique and eye-catching accessory that is sure to be a conversation starter.
If you or someone you know was born under the zodiac sign of Cancer, this crab pendant makes a thoughtful and personalized gift.
The design secret can also serve as a small surprise that will surely be appreciated!
In Chinese culture, the crab is a symbol of wisdom, and in horoscopes, those born under the sign of Cancer are known for their strong motherly love and kindness.
The crab's waving arms over its head are also believed to protect from evil.
This pendant is a great gift for moms, those born in July, seafood lovers, or anyone who appreciates unique and meaningful jewelry.
Top: silver Others: brass (both rhodium plated)
17.7 inch long
Top approx. 0.86 x 0.78 inch
Handmade! each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of silver sheet and finish, then shape each by hand.
Delivered set with a card, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
This item will be sent out within 3-5 days.
#crabnecklace, #crabpendant,#cancernecklace, #cancerpendant #Arabicjewelry, #Arabicnecklace, #zodiacnecklace, #zodiacjewelry, #chinesezodiacjewelry,
CRAB in Arabic pendant
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.