Cassette tape motif pendant.
New York series!
Not in Arabic, not in Japanese. Inspired from the place where I am.
That's why I made this pendant.
Why cassette tape is a New York symbol?
Cassette contributed to spreading Hip Hop which started in Bronx.
Beastie Boys used a cassette player called "Boombox" on their album jacket.
It's digital society now but still there are many cassette lovers!
Personally I remember I recorded a radio program on cassette and made own mix tape.
And my father used to use it for dictation practice to study languages.
When I was baby, I took one of his cassette tape, withdrew all tape (of course I don't remember)
For young generation, this is new to them.
Gold plated brass
17.7 or 20 inch long
Top approx. 0.82 x 0.78 inch
Handmade! Each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of metal sheet and finish then shape each by hand.
Delivered set with postcard, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
This item will be sent out within 3-5 days.
#casseettetape, #cassette, #cassettependant, #NewYorkjewelry, #hiphopjewelry, #tape, #Bronxjewelry,
Cassette tape motif pendant
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great