This rubber ducky-looking pendant is designed with beautiful, curvy letters in Japanese "Hiragana," creating a unique and delightful design secret.
As the letters are not immediately recognizable, this adorable bird pendant is sure to be a conversation starter. The pendant is shaped like a ひよこ (hee-yo-ko), which means chick in Japanese.
Can you see the letters in this cute creature? The beak, in particular, can express everything, much like humans.
I took great care in cutting the beak using a hand saw to ensure that the intricate design was flawless.
Wearing this chick necklace can serve as a playful and charming way to show off your love for cute and unique jewelry.
The soft, round lines of the pendant create an attractive and endearing look, and the use of hiragana letters adds an additional layer of intrigue to the design.
The chick is a universally beloved animal and can serve as a thoughtful gift for any occasion.
Its versatility makes it an ideal choice for birthdays, baby showers, and other events.
Whether you're an animal lover, a Japanese culture enthusiast, or simply someone who appreciates creative and distinctive jewelry designs, this chick necklace is an excellent choice.
Matching earring is here
Top: silver Others: brass (both gold plated)
15.7 inch long
Top approx. 0.59 x 0.63 inch
Handmade! Each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of silver sheet and finish and shape each by hand.
Delivered set with postcard, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
This will be sent our within 3-5 days.
#chicknecklace, #chickpendant, #rubberducky, #birdnecklace, #hiraganajewelry, #hiragana, #japanesestyle, #Japanesegift, #chickinJapanese, #wordpicture,#conversationstarter
CHICK in Hiragana pendant
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.