The Chrysler building petit pendant is a perfect way to show your admiration for one of the most iconic New York City symbols.
This art-deco style, 77-story building is featured in many movies and TV dramas, making it extremely popular.
Its steeple is like a glass made crown, making it look beautiful and unforgettable.
Whether you are a fan of the architecture or just love New York City, this pendant is a great way to express your admiration.
This is smaller size of regular one.
It's actually more difficult to make!
K18YG plated brass top, gold plated chain
15.7 inch long
top approx. 1.18 x 0.39 inch
*If you wand differnt chain length, please write in remarks. No extra fee.
Handmade! Each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of brass and finish and shape each by hand.
Delivered set with card, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
This will be sent out within 3-5 days.
#chryslerbuilding, #chryslerbuildingnecklace, #newyorkjewelry, #newyorknecklace, #newyorklandmark, #newyorkicon, #architecturejewelry
Chrysler building petit pendant
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.