Cupcake motif pendant.
New York series!
Not in Arabic, not in Japanese. Inspired from the place where I am.
That's why I made this pendant.
There are some New York sweets.
Cheesecake, black and white cookies, donuts, cronuts...
Cupcake is one of the famous dessert.
Thanks to TV drama, one bakery got very popular.
Pastel color icing cream is their specialty.
Not only tourists but NYers also love it!
Which store it your favorite?
To express cream peak, one side is smooth, the other side is angular.
Gold plated brass
15.7 inch long
Top approx. 0.75 x 0.70 inch
*If you want to change the total length, please write in note. No additional cost.
Other New York food series
Handmade! Each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of metal sheet and finish then shape each by hand.
Delivered set with postcard, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
Made to order, it takes 4 weeks to complete your order.
#cupcakenecklace, #fakefoodjewelry, #cupcakejewelry, #newyorkdessert, #cakenecklace, #newyorkstyle, #newyorkicon, #newyorkjewelry
Cupcake motif pendant
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great