Discover the delectable allure of Donut Motif Pendant, celebrating the beloved American dessert that's an integral part of New York's culinary landscape.
The city is renowned for its unique, Instagram-worthy, and absolutely delicious donuts,
each a delightful work of art.
Personally, I have a soft spot for cake-style donuts,
although the classic chocolate with colorful sprinkles remains definitely irresistible.
This pendant pays homage to the classic chocolate-dipped donut, with tiny cut-out rectangles adorning its surface, resembling the fun sprinkles that make donuts so iconic.
The curvy lines on this piece artfully mimic the oozing chocolate dip,
resulting in a pendant that's as intricate to make as it is delightful to wear.
Not only is this pendant a visual treat, but it's also a conversation starter.
When someone asks about this charming piece, you'll have the perfect opportunity to share your love for New York's delectable donuts and perhaps even some recommendations for the best spots to indulge in these sweet delights.
Top : K18 plated brass Others : Gold color plated brass
15.7 inch long
Top approx. 0.43 x 0.55 inch
*If you want to change the total length, please write in note. No additional cost.
Handmade! Each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of metal sheet and finish then shape each by hand.
Delivered set with a card, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
This will be sent out within 3 days.
#donut, #doughnut, #donutnecklace, #doughnutnecklace, #donutpendant, #donutjewelry, #NewYorkdessert, #dessertjewelry, #NewYorkdessert, #giftforgirl, #giftformom, #giftforsweettooth
Donut motif pendant
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great