Face mask lanyard with Initial letter in Arabic.
(a face mask in not included)
In 2021, we still need a mask in certain facilities.
When you take it off, you don't have to look for a pocket or place to put it if you have a mask holder.
It also prevents you from losing your mask, which can help the environment.
This is also can be used as an eyeglass chain with optional parts.
The coil slides, put your eyeglass temple in then you can adjust.
From right to left in third picture,
ب has B sound
ف has F sound
ج has J sound
ه has H sound
ك has K sound
م has M sound
ن has N sound
ر has R sound
س has S sound
ت has T sound
ى has Y sound
ز has Z sound
*Please choose which letter you want.*
If you have another letter request, please do not hesitate to ask me.
Initial: gold plated brass, Lobster hook: gold plated alloy
Approx. 26 inch long
Initial size : approx. 0.5 x 0.5 inch
*The hook size is for disposable mask elastic cord.
Cloth mask, handmade mask may not fit in the hook.
Handmade! Each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of brass and finish and shape each by hand.
This item will be sent out within 3 days if stock is available.
#masklanyard, #lanyard, #glassesholder, #arabicjewelry
Face mask lanyard with Initial in Arabic
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.