Fish Petit Pendant, delicately designed using English alphabet.
The unique "word picture" style creates the shape of a fish, making it a conversation starter and a delightful surprise for gift recipients.
Fish symbolizes vitality and is deeply connected to the ocean, representing resilience and overcoming challenges as it swims upstream.
This pendant is not only a great gift for fishers, seafood enthusiasts, and sushi lovers but also a lucky motif in Asian cultures.
Its petite size makes it a perfect match for jackets and adds a touch of whimsy to any outfit.
Bigger size is here. (on pic7)
Top: silver Others: brass (both gold plated)
15.7 inch long
Top approx. 0.35 x 0.63 inch
Handmade! Each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of sheet using hand saw and finish then shape each by hand.
Delivered set with card, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
This will be sent out within 3-5 days.
#fishneclace, #fishpendant, #fishjewelry, #englishjewelry, #englishnecklace, #wordpicture, #wordart, #mojie, #emojijewelry, #uniquedesign, #icebreaker, #emojewelry
FISH in English petit pendant
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.