Flatiron building pendant - a tribute to New York City's iconic landmark.
The Flatiron Building is one of the most recognizable structures in Manhattan, with its distinctive triangular shape and rich history.
As a tribute to this iconic landmark, I have created this stunning pendant.
Constructed between 1901 and 1903, the Flatiron Building has been a fixture of the city's skyline for over a century.
Its unique shape has made it a beloved symbol of New York City's architectural heritage.
Whether you're a native New Yorker or just love the city, this pendant is the perfect way to show your appreciation for this amazing place.
Wear it as a stylish accessory, or give it as a thoughtful gift to someone special.
And if you're a fan of indie music, you might recognize the lyrics "New York, I Love You But You're Freaking Me Out" - a song by my favorite artist.
New York truly is an inspiring and fascinating place!
K18YG plated brass top, gold plated chain
19.7 inch long
top approx. 1.77 x 0.59 inch
Handmade! Each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of brass and finish and shape each by hand.
Delivered set with postcard, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
Made to order, it takes 4-6 weeks to complete your order.
Flatiron building pendant
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.