Discover the delectable charm of our hamburger motif necklace from the New York series.
This unique pendant is inspired by the vibrant culinary scene of New York City, where gourmet burgers reign supreme.
Expertly designed and crafted, the pendant showcases the mouthwatering details of a burger, from the perfectly toasted bun to the juicy patty and flavorful toppings.
Wear this necklace as a delicious expression of your love for burgers or as a conversation starter to share your favorite burger joints and recommendations.
It's the perfect accessory for food enthusiasts, burger lovers, or anyone looking to add a touch of culinary flair to their style.
This necklace is a delightful gift for yourself or a fellow foodie.
Treat yourself to a slice of food-inspired fashion with our hamburger motif necklace.
Now key chain is available for gold color.
This key chain is called 'netsuke' in Japan.
Gold or rhodium plated brass
15.7 inch long
Top approx. 0.51 x 0.55 inch
*If you want to change the total length, please write in note. No additional cost.
Handmade! Each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of metal sheet and finish and shape each by hand.
Delivered set with postcard, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
These will be sent out within 3-5 days.
#hamburger, #cheeseburger, #humburgernecklace, #hamburgerjewelry, #cheeseburgernecklace, #NewYorkjewelry, #NewYorkmotif, #Newyorkfood, #fastfoodjewelry, #popculture, #foodjewelry,#giftfordad, #fathersdaygift, #giftforhusband
Hamburger motif pendant
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great