This HAMSA pendant is designed with a beautiful and curvy Arabic letter that forms the famous hand shape.
The word خمسة, which means "hamsa," is embedded in the design, making it a perfect example of "word picture" style.
It's not just a stunning piece of jewelry but also a great conversation starter and a tool for learning languages.
The HAMSA is an ancient Middle Eastern symbol of the Hand of Fatima, and the word "hamsa" means "five."
The HAMSA is primarily used to protect its owner from the 'The Evil Eye,' and it can be worn as a pendant or used to decorate your wall when not wearing it.
Although the HAMSA is commonly thought of as a Jewish motif, it is also widely used in the Middle East.
So, whether you want to wear it as a symbol of protection, a fashion statement, or simply because you love the design, this HAMSA pendant is the perfect addition to any jewelry collection.
Matching earring is here
Top: silver Others: brass (both gold plated)
17.7 inch long
Top approx. 0.86 x 0.67 inch
*You can request different chain length. Please let me know in notes.
Handmade! Each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of silver sheet and finish and shape each by hand.
Delivered set with postcard, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
This will be sent out within 3-5 days.
#hamsa, #Arabicjewelry, #arabicname, #hamsapendant, #hamsanecklace, #wordpicture, #wordart ,#calligraphyart, #hamsagift, #Arabicnecklace, #Arabicpendant, #hamsajewelry, #conversationstarter
HAMSA in Arabic pendant
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.