This shamrock pendant is designed with beautiful curvy letters in Arabic.
"سعيد" means "happy" in Arabic.
From bottom, clockwise, this is designed with Arabic word.
This four-leaf clover pendant has one heart in one of them! That makes you smile, doesn't it? :)
Using a word, design its shape so I call this style "word picture".
This design secret can be a conversation starter and an extra surprise when you choose it as a gift.
Did you know that the leaves of four-leaf clovers are said to stand for faith, hope, love, and luck?
Finding a real one is considered a symbol of good luck,
so wear this necklace as a reminder of the positivity and happiness it represents.
March 17th is St. Patrick's day.
This holiday is known for parades, shamrocks and Irish things.
The shamrock was a sacred plant in ancient Ireland because it's a symbol of the rebirth of spring.
By the 17th century, it had become a symbol of emerging Irish nationalism.
When the English began to take over Irish land and prohibit the use of the Irish language and the practice of Catholicism, many Irish started to wear the shamrock as a symbol of their pride in their heritage.
Top: silver Others: brass (both gold plated)
15.7 inch long
Top approx. 0.75 x 0.55 inch (without bail)
*If you want different length, please note in remarks. No extra cost!
Handmade! Each one has its own singularities.
Wishing somebody be happy and smile, I cut each one of the shapes out of silver sheet and finish and shape each by hand.
Delivered set with card, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
This item is ready to ship.
#happyinArabic, #Arabicjewelry, #Arabicnecklace, #Arabicpendant, #Arabicstyle, #cloverpendant, #clovernecklace, #fourleavesclover, #shamrocknecklace, #shamrockpendant, #shamrockjewelry, #stpatricksday, #irishmotif, #wordpicture, #wordart, #conceptjewelry, #conversationstarter
HAPPY in Arabic pendant
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.