Traditional Islamic pattern pendant.
Matching earring is here.
Many geometric patterns are used in architectures, artworks, paintings,
as a decoration in Islamic countries.
This use of geometry is thought to reflect the language of the universe.
Repeated pattern is symbol of forever, unite, and order.
Cutting straight line is the most difficult because when it's not straight,
we can see easily.
If you are an artist, you know how difficult to draw a straight line by hand.
I cut this pattern out of brass sheet, each one has singularities.
Gold plated brass, Cord
15.7 to 23.6 inch long (adjustable)
top approx. 1.18 x 1.18 inch
Delivered set with handwriting card, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
This will be shipped out within 3 days.
#geometricpattern, #islamartjewelry, #islamicart, #mandalajewelry, #geometricjewelry, #arabicstyle, #arabicjewelry, #arabesque, #arabesquejewelry,#arabesquenecklace
Islamic geometric pattern pendant
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.