Whether you're a native New Yorker or have recently visited NYC,
you're sure to recognize the distinctive shape of this pendant.
Little Island, nestled along the Hudson River on the west side of Manhattan,
opened to public in May 2021.
This remarkable artificial island is a multitude of pot-shaped structures.
Designed by Thomas Heatherwick, who also designed Hudson Yard's Vessel,
this pendant captures the essence of Little Island's iconic design.
Inspired by the park's tulip-pots and undulating landscape, this jewelry piece serves as a miniature tribute to this urban oasis.
When you wear this pendant, you carry a piece of New York's vibrant spirit with you.
You can almost feel the gentle breeze from the river as you admire the breathtaking views—One World Tower to the south, the picturesque New Jersey skyline across the river, and the dynamic downtown Manhattan on the east side.
Adding to its charm, this pendant conceals a delightful secret—a tiny heart shape nestled within the tree design.
Crafting this pendant with such attention to detail and precision was a labor of love,
making it a cherished keepsake for anyone who appreciates the beauty and serenity of Little Island.
K18YG plated silver top, gold plated brass chain
17.7 inch long
Top approx. 0.43 x 0.98 inch
*If you wand different chain length, please write in remarks. No extra fee.
Handmade! Each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of silver sheet and finish and shape each by hand.
Delivered set with card, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
This will be sent out within 3-5 days.
#littleislandnyc, #littleisland, #NewYork, #Manhattan, #Hudsonriver, #NewYorkjewelry, #NewYorkicon #landmark, #NewYorklandmark
Little Island in New York pendant
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.