This beautiful heart necklace is uniquely designed with curvy Arabic letters that create the shape of the heart.
The Arabic letters spell out "حب" which means love. Can you see the letters within the heart shape?
The heart is a timeless symbol of love that transcends borders and cultures, making this pendant a perfect gift for anyone.
One of the best things about this pendant is its unique design.
When you explain to others how the letters are embedded within the heart shape,
it sparks interest and curiosity.
Seeing their reaction to this surprise is truly priceless.
Give the gift of love with this one-of-a-kind heart pendant designed with beautiful Arabic letters.
Gold plated brass
15.7 inch long (without top)
top approx. 0.9 x 0.78 inch (without bail)
Handmade! each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of brass and finish and shape each by hand.
Delivered set with postcard, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
This will be sent out within 3-5 days.
#loveinArabic, #habbi, #heartpendant, #heartnecklace, #heartjewelry, #asymmetryheart. #Arabicnecklace, #Arabicpendant, #Arabicjewelry, #Arabicstyle, #giftforher, #Valentinesgift
LOVE in Arabic pendant
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.