Express your desire for peace with this beautiful "سلام" (Salaam) necklace,
designed with a dove shape made entirely from Arabic letters.
Using the technique of "word picture" design,
the word for peace has been transformed into a powerful symbol of hope.
Not only is this necklace a stylish accessory,
but it's also a great way to showcase your commitment to peace and unity.
And if you're looking for a unique gift,
the secret of the design will surely surprise and delight the recipient.
As a brand, I believe it's important to spread messages of peace and positivity,
and this necklace is just one small step in that direction.
Just like the pigeon, a symbol of peace and a carrier of messages,
this necklace carries a powerful message of hope and unity.
Matching bracelet is here
English version is here
10% of all proceeds will be donated to AFAD,
which is official Turkey Disaster And Emergency Management Presidency
Top: silver, Others: brass (both rhodium plated)
17.7 inch long
Top approx. 0.70 x 0.82 inch
*If you want different length, please note in remarks, no additional cost.
Handmade! Each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of silver and finish and shape each by hand.
Delivered set with postcard, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
This will be sent out in 3-5 days.
#peacenecklace, #dovenecklace, #Arabicjewelry, #Arabicnecklace, #wordpicture, #wordart, #Islamicjewelry, #Arabiccalligraphy, #dovenecklace, #salaam, #salaamjewelry, #salaamnecklace, #conversationstarter
PEACE in Arabic pendant
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.