SHEEP in Japanese pendant(gold color only)
This sheep necklace is designed with beautiful curvy letters in Japanese Hiragana.
Shaped with the word "ひつじ" ([hee-tsu-ji] means sheep), this pendant is a perfect example of "word picture" design.
The fluffy and adorable look of sheep makes it a symbol of smooth relationship, as they live with a flock. It's perfect for counting when you can't sleep.
In Japan, sheep is one of the zodiac animals (in China it's goat), making it an ideal gift for people born in 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003, and 2015.
This sheep pendant is not just a beautiful accessory but also an excellent conversation starter.
Its design secret can help you learn Japanese or share the story behind the pendant with others.
Also, it's an ideal gift for knitters who appreciate the fluffy texture of sheep's wool.
English version is here.
Top; silver Others; brass (both gold plated)
15.7 inch long
Top approx. 0.67x0.75 inch
*If you want different chain length, please note in remarks. No additional cost.
Handmade! each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of brass and finish and shape each by hand.
Delivered set with handwriting card, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
This will be shipped out within 3 days.
#sheepnecklace, #sheeppendant, #sheepjewelry, #giftforknitter, #Japanesegift, #Japanesestyle, #sheepinJapanese, #Hiragananecklace, #Hiraganajewelry, #wordpicture
SHEEP in Hiragana pendant (Gold color only)
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.