SHRIMP in Japanese pendant
Designed with beautiful curvy letters in Japanese.
This is shaped with "えび" ([eh-bi] means shrimp)
Can you see the letters in this ocean creature?
From its top to part of body is え, the rest of half body and tail is び.
It matches with even dress. (maybe you have shrimp cocktail?)
top: silver others: brass (both gold plated)
15.7 inch long
top approx. 0.6 x 0.82 inch
Handmade! each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of silver and finish and shape each by hand.
Delivered set with handwriting card, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
SHRIMP in Hiragana pendant
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.