SLOTH in Arabic word pendant.
Embrace the adorable charm of the Sloth Pendant, designed with beautiful curvy Arabic letters.
This unique word picture jewelry piece is not only a conversation starter but also adds an extra surprise when chosen as a gift.
Shaped with the word "الكسلان" (meaning "sloth" in Arabic), it captures the relaxed and naturally smiling face of these lovable creatures.
Let this pendant serve as a reminder to take a moment to relax and appreciate the efforts you've made.
Chill out and enjoy the tranquil vibes it brings.
Regular size pendant is here.
Matching earring is here.
Top: silver Others: brass (both gold plated)
15.7 inch long
Top approx. 0.43 x 0.55 inch
Handmade! Each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of silver sheet and finish, then shape each by hand.
Delivered set with postcard, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
You can decorate your room with your favorite photo frame.
This will be sent out within 3-5 days.
#slothpendant, #slothnecklace, #slothjewelry, #slothinArabic, #Arabicjewelry, #Arabicnecklace, #wordpicture, #wordart, #wordcloud, #giftforher, #giftformom
SLOTH in Arabic petit pendant
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.