Star and Crescent pendant in Arabic with tassel.
This is my first creation featuring two exquisite motifs in one piece.
The design is inspired by beautiful Arabic calligraphy, a true 'word picture' style.
نجم and هلال are forming this design.
It all started with a request for this meaningful symbol, and I saw masjid in Lower East Side.
I already have star motif, but brough to the next level, crafting it with meticulous attention to detail. Balancing the sizes and angles of both motifs was a delightful challenge.
The versatile tassel makes it a perfect match for any outfit, from an elegant little black dress to a casual t-shirt.
Top: silver Others: brass (both gold plated)
Top approx. 4i nch with tassel
20 inch long
*If you want different length, please note in remarks. No extra fee.
Handmade! Each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of metal sheet and finish and shape each by hand.
This will be sent out within 3-5 days.
Star and Crescent in Arabic pendant with tassel
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.