This beautiful tiger pendant is designed with curvy Japanese "Hiragana" letters.
The profile of the tiger is formed by the letters for "to" and "ra,"
which creates a roaring tiger that is sure to catch the eye.
This style of design is called "word picture," and it's a great way to study Japanese words.
In Europe, the tiger is seen as a symbol of power, while in China it represents dignity and sternness. 2022 is the Year of the Tiger, and this necklace would make a great gift for someone born in that year, or any of the previous Years of the Tiger (2010, 1998, 1986, 1974, 1962, 1950, 1938...)
The design of this necklace is not only visually stunning, but it also offers a surprise for those who can read Japanese. When you point out that the tiger is made up of letters, it's sure to spark a conversation and add a unique element to the piece.
Top: silver, Others: brass (both plated)
17.7 inch long
Top approx. 0.86 x 0.82 inch
*If you want to change the total length, please write in note. No additional cost.
Handmade! Each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of silver sheet and finish and shape each by hand.
Delivered set with postcard, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
This will be sent out within 3-5 days.
#tiger, #Lunarnewyear, #hiraganajewelry, #yearoftiger, #hiraganajewelry, #hiraganagift, #tigerinjapanese, #Japanesegift, #uniquetigerdesign, #hiragana, #calligraphyjewelry, #calligraphyart, #giftforher, #giftformom, #conversationstarter
TIGER in Hiragana pendant
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.