French Fries Motif Necklace
Indulge in your love for fries with this fun and playful pendant.
Part of our New York series, this pendant is a unique and creative representation of the iconic snack.
It's not just fries, it varies from stores to stores.
How they cut, how thick or thin, with salt or ketchup, or unique sauce...
What is your favorite condiment for french fries?
The fries are carefully designed with attention to detail, making them look just like the real thing!
Wear this pendant to show off your favorite food and add some humor to your outfit.
It's small enough to wear to the office with a jacket or to a casual outing with friends.
French fries are a classic snack, and this pendant is a great way to express your love for them.
On pic4, that is a hamburger necklace.
Gold plated brass
15.7 inch long
Top approx. 0.70 x 0.51 inch
*If you want to change the total length, please write in note. No additional cost.
Handmade! Each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of metal sheet and finish and shape each by hand.
Delivered set with card, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
#frenchfries, #frenchfriesjewelry, #potatopendant, #potatonecklacem #potatojewelry, #chipsjewelry, #chipsnecklace, #chipspendant, #NewYorkmotif, #Newyorkfood, #foodjewelry, #fastfoodjewelry, #fastfoodpendant, #fastfoodnecklace
French fries motif petit pendant
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great