PEACE in Hebrew Pendant
This unique and meaningful dove pendant is designed with the word "PEACE" in Hebrew, creating a beautiful and subtle design that seamlessly blends the word into the bird's shape.
I call this style "word picture," where the shape of the dove is created by the letters of the word.
This pendant is not only a beautiful accessory that will complement any outfit, but it also carries a powerful message of peace and love.
Doves have long been a symbol of peace, representing love, hope, and harmony.
By wearing this pendant, you can show your commitment to those sentiments and start meaningful conversations with others about the importance of peace.
Although I hesitated to use Hebrew to design, I believe that language should not be a barrier to spreading the message of peace.
This pendant is a small but powerful way to show your support for peace and love in the world, and to remind yourself to always seek harmony and understanding.
Arabic version is here
Top: silver Others: brass (rhodium color plated)
17.7 inch long
Top approx. 0.67 x 0.74 inch
*Different length is availabel upon request. Please note in remarks. No extra fee.
Handmade! Each one has its own singularities.
I cut each one of the shapes out of silver sheet, finish and shape each by hand.
Delivered set with a card, it'll be also a great gift for your precious one!
Made to order, it takes 4 weeks to complete your order.
#peacedesign, #peacenecklace, #dovenecklace, #prayforpeace, #shalom, #peaceinHebrew
#hebrewdesign, #wordpicture, #wordart, #shalomnecklace, #conversationstarter, #Israel,
PEACE in Hebrew pendant
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing gold/rhodium plated jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear gold/rhodium plated bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, and perfume may react with metal/plated jewelry and cause it to tarnish. This is also true for sweat, so make sure you remove your gold/rhodium plated jewelry when you exercise or doing anything requiring heavy work and when swimming.
- After every use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold/rhodium plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth, helps restore shine. Do *not* use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Small zip-locks work great
Free shipping to US.
All of my jewelry is created by hand, placed in a plastic resealable bag, as item is wrapped in cotton pad and then shipped in a bubble wrapped envelope for protection with regular USPS mail.
Satokomatsu doesn't accept returns. If there is damage to the piece upon arrival, please contact us right away and we will coordinate shipping a new ppiece out and return of the damaged item.